Saturday 27 July 2013

Day TWO of SPANISH Guardia Civil at the Border enforcing the Order form their MADRID GOVERNMENT - CREATE QUEUES AND SHOW WHO IS MORE POWERFUL!- not caring that their own people either caught int he queues!

Today is day TWO of the attack on Gibraltar. How do they cause harm without going to war - create hours and hours of queues!

Spain threatened to create queues and today it is only after 1.00pm and the queues created are at a standstill and the wait is over 3 hours from Devils Tower to the Frontier - so imagine the wait for the people who hare further back.

So we are calling for volunteers in Gibraltar to use their initiative to help out by going to the different areas people are caught up in the queues, help explain, give water and offer any assistance.

Anyone who needs medical assistance - please contact police on 20072500 or ask anyone around for help!

Please those of you who can pass on this email to those caught int he queues so they can make their complaint - SG-PLAINTES@ec.europa.eu

***********
Courtesy S Lees
This was the border queue to Spain which started early thismorning no flow of traffic and residents in my estate find it hard to drive out without getting stuck arggg when will Spain learn that they are also causing stress to their own in the queues!
 

 ***************************************************************************

Below some photos being posted - This one by J Berllaque

This is Gibraltar gridlocked! This photo has been taken now and it is about a kilometre away from the Frontier. Emergency vehicles find it difficult to circulate and this endangers people's lives.



T. Bickerstaff:
Road users please avoid the north district, beach users please use alternate route via Europa Road and Europa Advance Road.
More Frontier Queues as the PP Government orders Guardia Civil to Create 8 Hour queues all week end.
#GibFrontier Tail end of queue just past the BP Petrol Station on Winston Churchill Avenue. Estimated time: 3 hours.
If you are planning to cross into Spain, Take plenty Fluids & Snacks, 2 Water Tanks are provided at 2 points, Reclamation area & Frontier, Frontier Toilets have been opened without having to pay, If you suffer from illnesses take with you your supply of medications.
Finally if you can avoid Going over to Spain, That would be your best choice, or leave your vehicles and cross over on foo
t.
 

********
Gareth R Gingell
It is often easier to become outraged by injustices half a world away, than to tackle those closer to home with the same vigour.

Shake away that fear - you are not sheep, but lions.
Cast away the apathy - it is what they feed on.
Stand up to the bully and highlight its actions - it is their biggest fear.
Stand together - we will see victory as one
*****************************
Courtesy J Negron


 ***********************************************
Courtesy
Kristy Nicole Grimshaw
27/7/13 @ 10:52- queue on devils tower road


**************************
J Anson
This was at 12.00am holding area at Catalan bay already full

 ***********
Below are the thoughts from our Chairman Gareth Gingell about yesterday's queue where we handed out water - paid by ourselves and spent over 5 hours speaking to all the different people caught in the queues and gathering evidence.
After today's emotional events where I have felt angry at what Spain has once again made Gibraltar and countless other EU citizens suffer, I came home completely burnt out. When I arrived home, I did a bit of soul searching.

I was trying to understand not why Spain does this to Gibraltar (its obvious to me they are bullies and they do not like their targets exhibiting courage), but more I was trying to understand why it is I cannot stand bullies and have always had this thing in me that screams out "stand up and be counted". Why is it that I do not shy away from the bully? Why is it that I feel I must carry on even if some of my own people despise me and try to make my life difficult? What is it in me that says if there is not a way, to make one?

Funnily enough, a neighbour was playing a Christina Aguilera song which I could just about hear when I was reminiscing en el balcon. It was then that it came to me.

Sometimes the side effect of receiving oppression is that you create the very people who will fight it. It is so simple, yet so complicated all at the same time. You create fighters.

So funnily enough, I think a big thank you from me to the oppressor is long overdue. It was these words in the song which made me smile

Makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter
*********************************************************************************
Still in the midst of all this we the people of Gibraltar not only have a heart but have a sense of humour
Courtesy J Brogan




*********************************

I will update during the course of this DAY TWO of bullying done by SPAIn only because we have our rights and choice to remain British and have British Territorial Waters and as suvh can do what we want in our waters as long as it is legal!

Anne-Marie Struggles

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are a member of the Fascist GE (Facebook group) you are just wasting your time thinking you can comment on here and use this blog as a platform - see ya!